Data Integrity Analyst
QL2 Software Gurgaon, India
We are seeking a Data Integrity Analyst in Gurgaon, India. QL2’s data asset is at the core of our value to our customers and our internal analytical capabilities. As a Data Integrity Analyst, you will have ownership over ensuring the highest level of quality of our data and enhancing the value of that data. The role will be responsible for reviewing client’s data, investigating and identifying concerns and working cross functionally to correct our data collection processes. You will be asked to understand our data asset as a whole to identify opportunities increase the analytical potential of our data. The role will report into the Analytics team, but work closely with Engineering, App Dev and Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Proactively identify data integrity concerns and work cross functionally to solve the root cause.
- Develop reporting and alerting tool to automate the identification of data issues.
- Analyze and develop a deep familiarity with our data asset and identify opportunities to enhance.
- Work with Sales team to investigate client concerns
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Database knowledge and strong SQL skills.
- Strong development skills with Tableau a plus
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred).
- Basic scripting and coding experience in Python preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Expert problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and at least 2 years equivalent work experience.